Multiple Ways of Utilizing ChemProX
The Webinar Series #2
In “ChemProX, Group Use” webinar, Training Manager Toni Leikas explains several applications of ChemProX enabled by its team use and communication options.
As stated in the ChemProX, Group Use related blog article, what really differentiates ChemProX from other chemical detectors are its in-built connectivity feature which allow operators to form a device group with secure radio data connection, and share their device status with other group members, creating real-time situational-awareness.
One for All & All for One!
This webinar showcases real footage from ChemProX’s Mobile C&C and Training Software viewed from the Incident Command tablet, including:
- Real-time team members movements and detection data
- Remote trend-view tracking and detection mode changing
This approximately 20min session, will provide valueable insights on the astonishing versatility of ChemProX, demonstrating how it really goes beyond “conventional chemical detection”:
- Wide area group surveying
- Ad hoc area monitoring network
- Critical infrastructure protection network
- Unmanned detection solution