Light CBRN Reconnaissance
Civilians, infrastructure, and military are susceptible to CBRN threats daily due to fires, gas and radioactive leaks, chemical accidents, and escalating terrorism. Additionally, climate change increases unpredictability of natural forces even in otherwise politically stable areas. In order to gain control of the situation and minimize damages to the society, the authorities need to be able to rapidly counter situations.
Environics' CBRN Reconnaissance concept supports first responders' preparedness 24/7 from start to finish. The integrated system provides a mobile, safe and secure workspace with NBC filtration. The CBRN equipment enables sampling, detecting, and identifying a wide range of CWAs, TICs, bioaerosols and radiation sources allowing the operators to make accurate, real-time situation assessments. As a whole, the vehicle solution provides the means for performing reconnaissance on a much wider scale more effectively than operators by foot could. As a chassis independent container solution, each delivery is tailored to fit customers' needs. Whether they be civil defence or military operators.
- Indonesian National Armed Forces
- Ministry of Public Security, Vietnam
- STUK, Finland
- SSTS NTS, Ukraine
- Environment Board, Estonia
- FNSS-DEFTECH: AV-8 AENBCRV Vehicle Prepares to Enter Malaysian Army Inventory (7/11/2019)
- Indonesian CBRN Reconnaissance Vehicle Factory Acceptance Test (6/26/2018)
- 🇺🇦 RanidSonni & RanidPro200 at UEFA Champions League, Kiev (5/31/2018)
- 🇲🇾 Malaysian Army Awaits New CBRN Armoured Vehicles (4/26/2018)
- Environics Received Another Purchase Order for CBRN Reconnaissance Vehicle (3/15/2018)
- RanidSONNI was used to confirm radiation safety in Kiev after fires at Chernobyl NPP area (11/16/2015)
- Environics delivers CBRN reconnaissance vehicles to Indonesian Army (8/13/2014)
- Environics received a remarkable purchase order for CBRN reconnaissance systems (8/4/2014)
Download Application Note
Please provide your personal data to get the Application Note pdf on your e-mail box.