The latest version of ChemProX software has been released and it’s available for general distribution.
ChemProX Software Version 2.1.0 can be downloaded in ChemProX Update Station.
The main new features in this software version are:
- Novichok detection capability
- Re-designed X-System user interface – Unified user interface for ChemProX and ChemProX-DS
- Changes in the Radiation Detector Module – Support for multiple warning / alarm levels
- CCT demo mode
- MGRS coordinate option
- Phosgene in CWA detection modes (Choking)
- Ukrainian language support
- Improved stability
The Software Update Notification document describes not only the contents of the update, but also the instructions for making the update.