National Service Center
Please contact our local partner Gases101 for any inquiries regarding our Services, Applications or Products.
1107 Wonder Street
Round Rock , Texas 78681
Pre-Service Declaration Form
Before sending Environics Oy products for servicing, you must inform Environics Oy if substances you have used or measured with our products can be hazardous. This information is fundamental to the safety of our service employees and will determine the procedures employed to service your equipment.
Following pre-service declaration form has to be completed and send before sending the equipment for service to Environics Oy. You can declare multiply equipment with one form if they have been contacted with same substances.
- Equipment is 'uncontaminated' if it has not been used, or if it has only been used with substances that are not hazardous or harmful. Your equipment is 'contaminated' if it has been used with any substances classified as hazardous and/or harmful. Contaminants of particular concern are any radioactive substances, biological or infectious agents, carcinogens, mutagens, reprotoxic substances, and substances corrosive, harmful or toxic by skin contact or inhalation.
- If your equipment is contaminated, you must remove all traces of contamination before servicing can take place. It is your responsibility to ensure all known remaining potential hazards are clearly identified. Please follow the decontamination procedures given in this form and contact Environics Oy (email@example.com) for further information.
- Environics Oy reserves the right to refuse to service on the equipment(s) at any time, if a safety hazard is suspected.
1. Read and complete the declaration
2. Contact Environics Oy about servicing the equipment and submit the following form by sending it
3. After reception of the completed form Environics Oy will contact you and give you a RMA number and instructions on delivering the device(s) to service. Attach one copy of the filled form including the RMA number with the device(s) to be sent to Environics Oy.
DECONTAMINATE THE EQUIPMENT FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Sorry, No FAQ Available!
DECLARATION OF DECONTAMINATION
In order to protect the health of our staff, we kindly ask for your understanding and assistance in ensuring that equipment are fully decontaminated prior to coming into contact with our personnel.